I have finally revised the entire Papers section of this blog using cascading style sheets (CSS) for faster rendition of the pages and being standards compliant. However, instead of integrating it with the blog, I made it separate, as with the galleries, species, checklist and other pages.
For the next step, I am revising and redesigning the different section pages. Do note that due to the number that needs revisions, there are many broken links which will be fixed in due time.
Just bear with me.
- A redesign of Salagubang.net blog is now in effect
- I’ve finally done redesigning pages of 4 families
- Checklist of the Metapocyrtus Complex (Curculionidae: Entiminae: Pachyrrhynchini) of the Philippines – YAP, 2008
- An Inordinate Fondness #7: Beetles beautiful
- Salagubang.net at Inordinate Fondness #3 blog carnival