Pachyrrhynchus speciosus samarensis is present in the islands of Samar, probably Leyte as well as in Mindanao where it is a new record for the species. It is sympatric with P. speciosus prompting me to raise my doubts in a previous post. Like it’s primary species, it has also it’s own Doliops species mimic that is still undescribed.
- The genus Pachyrrhynchus and its mimic, genus Doliops
- Spectacular mimicry involving 3 species
- Pachyrrhynchus amabilis SCHULTZE 1922 and its mimics
- Two undescribed species of Pachyrrhynchus and its Metapocyrtus mimic species from Mt. Matutum
- Undescribed species of Pachyrrhynchus and its equally undescribed Metapocyrtus mimic from Bukidnon