In North Luzon, especially at the end of the Cordillera Mountains, Pachyrrhynchus gemmatus WATERHOUSE 1841 can be collected. It’s beautiful purple sheen and yellow green spots are quite eye catching. In this area, the species has also its own Doliops mimic which I’m sure is still unidentified.
- Unidentified Doliops sp. a possible mimic of Pachyrrhynchus sulphureomaculatus?
- An undescribed Pachyrrhynchus and Metapocyrtus sp. from the Zamboanga Peninsula in Mindanao
- Pachyrrhynchus erichsonni and its mimic Doliops curculionides
- Pachyrhynchus congestus form and it’s Eupyrgops sp. mimic
- Surprising Callichromatini find